1. Email firstname.lastname@example.org to say you want to take part
2. Decide on a price for your prints.
3. Send your prints, tees or tote bags to Donate art for Japan/Papergirl Manchester, 7 Ophthalmic Works, 2 Naples Street, Manchester, UK, M4 4DB. See here. Or drop your work off in an envelope or cardboard tube at Common any day before 6pm. Clearly mark your work Donate art for Japan/Papergirl Manchester. Deadline 25th March for post. 27th March for drop off.
4. Tell your friends. Tell people who aren’t your friends.
5. Come to the art sale at Common. Launch night 31st March from 6pm. Exhibition runs until 3rd April.
6. Buy someone else’s print.
7. All money raised goes to British Red Cross Tsunami Appeal
Following yesterdays earthquake and tsunami I want to hold a print sale to raise funds for the relief effort. If you would like to donate prints please email me at email@example.com
I will organise a venue in Manchester. Please spread this to other cities. If you can help in any other way such as promoting the art sale then please get in touch.
I’m afraid I don’t know who this poster is by but I found it here.
Pick up a copy at WH Smiths or read online at http://www.notionmag.com